HOW TO GET YOUR ARTICLE PUBLISHED AND PROMOTED
Thank you for wanting to get your article published and promoted with capriciouslee.com. We would love to share and promote your material within the site.
Please follow the procedures listed below:
- Please review the following questions prior to submitting your article/blog/post for review:
- Would you trust the information presented within the article/blog/post?
- Is this article/blog/post written by an expert or a novice? Do you know the material well or is it shallow nature?
- Does capriciouslee.com have duplicate or similar information posted?
- Is there any spelling or grammatical errors?
- Will your article/blog/post contain topics driving by a genuine interest in the site?
- Will your article/blog/post provide substantial value to the site?
- Will your article/blog/post be based on factual evidence?
- Does your article/blog/post describe both sides of the story?
- Does your article/blog/post provide a completely comprehensive description of the topic?
- Would users complain when they see the information posted? Or, will it spark meaningful conversation?
- Unique and engaging articles/blogs/posts must be a minimum of 400-words.
- No updates to any article/blog/post after 60 days of publication will result in the article being removed. Please make sure that you are engaging with your readers.
- If your article/blog/post contains any links, please make sure that they are relevant to the information posted. Self-serving, commercial, or promotional links will not be accepting.
After reviewing the information above please submit your information and article/blog/post to email@example.com
I look forward to working with you!
Blog Post Submission for Capricious Lee
We love to review any other topics relevant to the contents of the site for additions.
Prior to submitting, please read and agree to the below-licensing terms.
Please understand that we do not compensate for guest posts.
Licensing Agreement between you as “Author” and Capricious Lee LLC (Capricious Lee)
- GRANT OF LICENSE. By submitting content to Capricious Lee, Author hereby grants to Capricious Lee a non-exclusive license to use content (regardless of the form or medium of such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), submitted to Capricious Lee now or in the future (collectively, the “Materials”) for use or possible use on Capricious Lee’ website, Capriciouslee.com (the “Site,”) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The license granted hereunder includes the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, reproduce, use, display, license, print, publish, promote, distribute, store, and otherwise exploit the Materials (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), in connection with the Site, or in any other manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, which is related to or derivative of the Site in any way including promotion or marketing of the Site. Capricious Lee agrees that it will use its best efforts to give proper attribution to the Author each time the Materials are used.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. The author shall be solely responsible for the Author’s submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. The author represents and warrants that the Author has the full legal right, power, and authority to grant the license provided for herein to Capricious Lee and that the Author owns or controls all rights to the Materials. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Capricious Lee to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Capricious Lee and this Agreement;
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Capricious Lee and this Agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (a) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the Material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (b)publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; or (c) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Capricious Lee reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
- The author shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Capricious Lee and its licensees, successors and assigns, and each of its members, officers, agents, and employees from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to Capricious Lee’ exercise of the rights granted herein.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina.