IF YOU READY TO BE FREE FROM SELF-DOUBT, OVERTHINKING, ANXIETY, AND SELF-LIMITING THOUGHTS THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Expert coaching can help you address some of the most common concerns and give you the tools you need to remove self-doubt and uncertainty from your thoughts. You’ll gain a new enthusiasm for life, and be motivated to take action, feel good about yourself, and work towards changes that will lead you towards your full potential.
Remember, building confidence requires a lifestyle and mindset change. As an expert life and confidence coach, I can help you through this process by offering individually tailored support and coaching to assist you in living a more confident and purposeful life.
WHAT YOU MAY NEED RIGHT NOW
You need the support of an expert confidence coach as you take a look at the experiences that have influenced your way of being in the world. This means exploring your blocks and limiting beliefs, becoming aware of them, and processing them. Once you explore these, it’s time to take a look at who you truly are, and what you truly want for yourself. This means getting support in creating an authentic vision for who you want to be in the world and what goals you want to reach (both personally and professionally), with an action plan to get there.
If you can relate to any of the statements below, then you need my exclusive one-on-one coaching
- You don’t trust yourself, and as a result, you catch yourself constantly seeking outside advice. You believe in pretty much everyone more than you believe in yourself, which is why decisions often feel so heavy for you.
- You’re sick and tired of operating out of fear. You’re tired of staying…silent, yet you just don’t quite know how to speak up and ask for what you want, especially if that means setting boundaries with people. Saying “no” to people feels really difficult, but you’re ready to learn how.
- You’re scared of hurting people’s feelings and constantly worried that you’re too much or not enough. That’s why you’re always replaying events out in your head, evaluating yourself and wondering if you could have done better.
- You’re frustrated and overwhelmed, and your biggest battle is actually figuring out what you want and how to get it. You’re tired of just letting life and your career happen to you.
- You tell yourself you should be thankful, but deep down you know that you want your life’s work to count—you want it to mean something. All of this creates stress in your life and has taken a toll on your confidence; in fact, this experience makes you wonder whether something is wrong with you.
- A lot of energy is going out, but the results aren’t exactly what you want them to be, and you know you can’t keep doing the same things anymore because you keep getting the same underwhelming results. If we’re really being honest, you sometimes feel hopeless that you’ll never find your purpose.
My One-on-one coaching program includes everything that you need to become the confident person you were born to be.
Let’s be real for a moment, you want to feel accomplished, capable, strong, and respected. To be taken seriously, as you deserve to be. You want to feel comfortable in your work environment, in your body, in your life. You want to care less what people think of you and stop comparing yourself to everyone around you. You want to shake your anxiety, and stop feeling paralyzed in new or challenging situations because finally, truly, you KNOW you can do this. You want to feel less stressed. You want to feel happy! Genuinely happy. You want to put your best foot forward and show up in your work and in your life with BEAUTIFUL UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE.
Private 1:1 Coaching (click here to learn more)
Exclusive Tools & Resources, Customized to YOU (click here to learn more)
Text & Email Support (click here to learn more)
When you work with me as your Life Coach, I will help you discover where you feel out of alignment, squash your self-doubt, and reclaim your power so that you can feel EMPOWERED and step into your true, authentic self. I will also help you…
- See the beauty in the mirror
- Silence your inner-critic
- Identify your passions and dreams
- Bring your dreams to life
- Master your time management
- Become a person with more follow-through
- Keep your promises to yourself
- Live without stress or internal self-pressure
- Trust yourself and your gut
- Clarify your purpose and values
- Cleanse yourself from limiting beliefs
- Prioritize self-care in a sustainable way
- Speak up for yourself
- Have deeper, more connected relationships
- Leave your unhealthy relationship
- Feel sexy again and be the queen you truly are
- Break self-sabotage habits or behaviors
- Overcome procrastination and overthinking
- Let go of caring too much about what other people think
- Detox the habit of comparison
- Stand up for yourself
- Start your own business
- Learn to be proud of yourself and to celebrate your life more at the moment
- Rewrite old thought patterns with powerful, life-changing ones
- Identify motivation roadblocks
- See yourself as successful and powerful
- Become a massive action taker
- Learn to live in the present instead of the past
- Tap into your deepest desires so you can live your most beautiful life
- Create a better relationship around money
- Walk confidently in your skin
- To say “Hello” and start your new relationship
- Go for that job
- Own your body type and beauty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I commit to coaching, but after one session with Cynthia, I realize she’s not the right fit?
It’s okay. I want you to succeed, no matter what – your success and your happiness matter to me, whether you work with me or with someone else. If, after the first session with me it doesn’t feel “right” for you, just let me know and the rest of your coaching program with me will be canceled.
Is what I share with Cynthia confidential?
Yes, absolutely. Similar to a therapy setting, what you share in our sessions stays in our sessions. Trust is of the utmost importance to me within my confidence coaching practice.
Does confidence coaching replace therapy?
No, confidence coaching is not therapy. There are certainly some overlapping similarities in the work you will do with me and what you might discuss with a therapist, but coaching is not intended to replace therapy. I highly recommend therapy for all individuals as a part of general mental wellness.
Can I meet with you in person?
Yes. I would love to meet in person with people often. If you are local to South Carolina, or willing to travel, I can do in-person meetings at your favorite coffee shop or bookstore within the Columbia area. I also do on-site group sessions and workshops at the location of your choice for customized coaching options.
Do you work with men?
Of course! I do and have worked with men in a coaching capacity. My business is focused on women, but I am happy to work with male coaching clients.
Who Coaching is NOT for.
I love being a Coach. I am not equipped to deal with mental issues, physical ailments, psychological concerns, severe anxiety, depression, or will be able to provide any type of diagnosis.