IF YOU ARE READY TO BE FREE FROM SELF-DOUBT, OVERTHINKING, ANXIETY, AND SELF-LIMITING THOUGHTS THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
It would be best if you had the support of an expert confidence coach as you look at the experiences that have influenced your way of being in the world. This means exploring your blocks and limiting beliefs, becoming aware of them, and processing them. Once you explore these, it’s time to look at who you truly are and what you truly want for yourself. This means getting support in creating an authentic vision for whom you want to be in the world and what goals you want to reach (both personally and professionally), with an action plan to get there.
Does this sound like you?
- You don’t trust yourself, and as a result, you catch yourself constantly seeking outside advice. You believe in pretty much everyone more than you believe in yourself, which is why decisions often feel so heavy for you.
- You’re sick and tired of operating out of fear. You’re tired of staying silent, yet you don’t quite know how to speak up and ask for what you want, especially if that means setting boundaries with people. Saying “no” to people feels challenging, but you’re ready to learn how.
- You’re scared of hurting people’s feelings and constantly worried that you’re too much or not enough. That’s why you’re constantly replaying events out in your head, evaluating yourself, and wondering if you could have done better.
- You’re frustrated and overwhelmed, and your biggest battle is figuring out what you want and how to get it. You’re tired of just letting life and your career happen to you.
- You tell yourself you should be thankful, but deep down, you know that you want your life’s work to count—you want it to mean something. All of this creates stress in your life and has taken a toll on your confidence; in fact, this experience makes you wonder whether something is wrong with you.
- A lot of energy is going out, but the results aren’t exactly what you want them to be, and you know you can’t keep doing the same things anymore because you keep getting the same underwhelming results. If we’re sincere, you sometimes feel hopeless that you’ll never find your purpose.
WHAT YOU MAY NEED RIGHT NOW
When you work with me as your Confidence Coach, you will discover where you feel out of alignment, squash your self-doubt, and reclaim your power so that you can feel EMPOWERED and step into your true, authentic self.
As your expert Confidence Coach, we will look at the experiences that have influenced your way of being in the world, explore your blocks and limiting beliefs, rediscover who you truly are, and truly want for yourself. I will help you to create an authentic vision for whom you want to be in the world and what goals you want to reach (both personally and professionally), with an action plan to get there.
I will also help you…
- See the beauty in the mirror
- Silence your inner-critic
- Identify your passions and dreams
- Bring your dreams to life
- Master your time management
- Become a person with more follow-through
- Keep your promises to yourself
- Live without stress or internal self-pressure
- Trust yourself and your gut
- Clarify your purpose and values
- Cleanse yourself from limiting beliefs
- Prioritize self-care in a sustainable way
- Speak up for yourself
- Have deeper, more connected relationships
- Leave your unhealthy relationship
- Feel sexy again and be the queen you truly are
- Break self-sabotage habits or behaviors
- Overcome procrastination and overthinking
- Let go of caring too much about what other people think
- Detox the habit of comparison
- Stand up for yourself
- Start your own business
- Learn to be proud of yourself and to celebrate your life more at the moment
- Rewrite old thought patterns with powerful, life-changing ones
- Identify motivation roadblocks
- See yourself as successful and powerful
- Become a massive action taker
- Learn to live in the present instead of the past
- Tap into your deepest desires so you can live your most beautiful life
- Create a better relationship around money
- Walk confidently in your skin
- To say “Hello” and start your new relationship
- Go for that job
- Own your body type and beauty
My one-on-one coaching program includes everything that you need to become the confident person you were born to be.
Let’s be real for a moment, you want to feel accomplished, capable, strong, and respected. To be taken seriously, as you deserve to be. You want to feel comfortable in your work environment, in your body, in your life. You want to care less what people think of you and stop comparing yourself to everyone around you. You want to shake your anxiety, and stop feeling paralyzed in new or challenging situations because finally, truly, you KNOW you can do this. You want to feel less stressed. You want to feel happy! Genuinely happy. You want to put your best foot forward and show up in your work and in your life with BEAUTIFUL UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE.
Private 1:1 Coaching (click here to learn more)
Exclusive Tools & Resources, Customized to YOU (click here to learn more)
Text & Email Support (click here to learn more)
Invest In Yourself And Your Future
Make the decision to commit to yourself. Now is your chance to GO ALL IN and say YES to yourself!! In order to make real change and become your best self, you must be willing to step out of your comfort zone and invest in the programs, support, and guidance that will help you get to where you want to be. But first, you must say YES to yourself and your success and decide to go all in.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I commit to coaching, but after one session with Cynthia, I realize she’s not the right fit?
It’s okay. I want you to succeed, no matter what – your success and your happiness matter to me, whether you work with me or with someone else. If, after the first session with me it doesn’t feel “right” for you, just let me know and the rest of your coaching program with me will be canceled.
Is what I share with Cynthia confidential?
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
Does confidence coaching replace therapy?
No, confidence coaching is not therapy. There are certainly some overlapping similarities in the work you will do with me and what you might discuss with a therapist, but coaching is not intended to replace therapy. I highly recommend therapy for all individuals as a part of general mental wellness.
Can I meet with you in person?
Yes. I would love to meet in person with people often. If you are local to South Carolina, or willing to travel, I can do in-person meetings at your favorite coffee shop or bookstore within the Columbia area. I also do on-site group sessions and workshops at the location of your choice for customized coaching options.
Do you work with men?
Of course! I do and have worked with men in a coaching capacity. My business is focused on women, but I am happy to work with male coaching clients.
Who Coaching is NOT for.
I love being a Coach. I am not equipped to deal with mental issues, physical ailments, psychological concerns, severe anxiety, depression, or will be able to provide any type of diagnosis.