HOW GOOD ARE YOU TO YOURSELF?
Will you be willing to take a quiz to find out just how good you have been to yourself?
Before you start the quiz, keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers; just an answer. However, your response may seem appropriate for you right now but you may discover something new about yourself.
Give yourself 2 points for each Yes, 1 point for each Sometimes, and 0 points for No’s. The maximum points are 42.
- I am up to date with my optician, dentist, and other health check-ups.
- I am happy with my physical fitness and energy levels.
- I eat well nutritionally most of the time and do not abuse my body with caffeine, alcohol or similar
- I have plenty of sleep, so I always feel well-rested.
- I take regular breaks from my work during the day, at weekends and use my holidays for enjoyment & relaxation.
- I like how my hair is at the moment; I am happy with my wardrobe and my ‘style.’.
- I meditate, journal, quietly relax or have alone-time with myself regularly (where I am not doing anything, e.g. chores or doing things for others).
- I prioritize how I spend my time, and important things always get done in plenty of time.
- I say “No” to myself and others when I need to.
- My home is cleaned regularly to a standard I am happy with.
- My home is organized and tidy, and somewhere I love to be.
- My home is a calm haven (or has a place within it) that takes me away from the stresses of the world.
- I recognize my stress signals and know when to take a break.
- I have enough people in my life who love and support me.
- Apart from exceptional situations, I only spend time with people who support, energize and inspire me.
- I listen to and trust my intuition when it comes to looking after me.
- I have a mentor/s that support and encourage me in life.
- I have no regrets and have forgiven myself for my past mistakes.
- I have reserves of things that are important to me or help my life run smoothly (anything from contact lens solution to pens, paper, vitamins, or bathroom tissue!).
- I have things to look forward to in my life.
Did you learn anything about yourself?